- A sump pump is a pump that removes water which has accumulated in the sump pit, usually located in the lowest part of the basement or cellar.
- While the water fills up the sump pit, the sump pump starts up, and pumps the water out of the basement.
- Is your sump pump ready? Have you had it serviced? Do you know how to check the float?
- Call the professional at Son-Rise Plumbing, to give your sump pump an annual inspection.
- All our work is backed by our 100% Customer Satisfaction, or we will redo the repair for Free Guaranteed.
View More Information About:
Plumbing issues including water heaters and tanks, taps and toilets, sump pumps and drains, in-floor heating and more, you can trust us for quality results.
About Son-Rise Plumbing
Residential plumbing experts since 1983, Son-Rise is the professional choice for all preventative maintenance, common plumbing issues and emergency services.
Read helpful articles and tips to help you with common plumbing problems, general home maintenance and a large variety of other helpful information.
Contact Us Today
Contact Son-Rise Plumbing today to arrange for an estimate, repair or complete information on our residential plumbing services. We look forward to speaking with you.